Shipping Policy & Services
King Jewelers is happy to make every effort to accommodate your shipping requests. Free shipping only applies for orders over $150. For security purposes, all packages shipped from King Jewelers require a signature upon receipt. All items are insured up to the point of acceptance by the recipient. The package will be considered accepted when any person receiving the package at the designated address signs for it from the delivering carrier.
The cost of returning any item will be incurred by the customer except in the event that the wrong item is shipped, or merchandise is received in a damaged or defective state. For additional information about returns, including procedures, please refer to our Return Policy.
When will your order be processed?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll receive a confirmation email of your order and expected arrival date.
* If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
* If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
* Please allow 48-72 hours for orders to be processed.
Free Shipping is offered to orders of $150 or more. All orders ($150 or more) are insured and shipped free via FedEx Standard Overnight or FedEx 2Day delivery service.
* Following shipment, orders arrive in one or two business days (Monday through Friday).
* King Jewelers will only ship to a street address, not a P.O. Box address.
* Products that are "In-stock" will ship within 48-72 hours. Special orders and back ordered products will usually ship within 4-6 weeks.
* Signatures are required for all deliveries.
Your order will be shipped to you fully insured. We urge all customers to inspect your package for damage or tampering before receiving or signing for receipt.
Shipping to alternate addresses
If you will not be home to sign for your order, King Jewelers can ship your order to your place of work, or another more convenient destination. As a security precaution to protect our customers against fraud, when you order merchandise to be delivered to a destination other than your billing address, we will confirm that your credit card or financing company has this alternate shipping address on file. To help expedite your order, simply call your issuing bank and provide them with your alternate shipping address.
If you cannot be available, or have someone else available to sign for your package, you can have it shipped to your local FedEx location so that you can sign for and pick it up at your leisure.
Our 30-day return policy gives you plenty of time to consider your purchase. That's why you can be sure you made the right decision.
If for any reason you are not satisfied you can return any item, without custom engraving and in its original condition, within 30 days of the date of shipment for a refund or an exchange. It's that simple.
* 30-day return policy only applies to online purchases.
Our Return Process
Once we receive your returned item and it is accepted, your refund or new item will be processed in just a few days. Upon receiving your return, the item will be reviewed by our Quality Assurance department. Please note that items showing signs of wear or those that have been altered, resized (by a jeweler other than King Jewelers), or damaged in any way cannot be accepted for return. Engraved jewelry, watch, and gift items (not including wedding rings) may not be returned. Engraved wedding rings may be returned, however, the engraving fee is non-refundable. Returns with no King Jewelers return code, and packages that are improperly packaged or uninsured will be refused receipt.
How To Prepare A Return
To return a watch, accessory, or jewelry item to King Jewelers, follow our three step process:
1. Your Return Authorization Code. Call 877-896-5464 and you will be given a Return Authorization Code. Write this code on the return sticker found at the bottom of your original invoice. Affix the sticker to the outside of the box you are returning.
2. Package Your Return. Include all original packaging and collateral material. If your item was delivered with a diamond certificate and that certificate is not returned, you may be liable for the $250 replacement cost. For security reasons, do not write King Jewelers anywhere on the outside of the box.
3. Insure Your Package. On your invoice, if the price of the item you're returning is listed as:
* Less than $500: You can ship it via any carrier. Be sure to ship your item fully insured, and request a return receipt for confirmation that your shipment has reached its destination.
* More than $500: Ship your package via US Postal Service Registered Mail™, insured for the total value of the contents, and request a return receipt for confirmation that your shipment has reached King Jewelers.* (FedEx® and UPS® will not insure merchandise over $500.)
* More than $25,000: High value returns often require special arrangements. We recommend contacting a King Jeweler's Consultant to receive assistance and suggested methods to return your purchase.
You must follow these instructions exactly. Failure to do so will prevent the processing of your return. If you have any questions about our return procedure, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* King Jewelers will not be responsible for loss or damage of return shipments.
Refunds and Exchanges
King Jewelers will gladly accept unworn merchandise for cash, credit, or exchange within 30 days of purchase with receipt. Merchandise must be in original condition, in original boxes, with all original paperwork. Special orders, custom designs, or altered merchandise shall not be subject to refunds, credit, or exchanges. They shall be deemed final sale. After 30 days, any exceptions to the above stated is at the sole discretion of King Jewelers.
Special Orders and Custom Designs
Special orders are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Returned Check Fee
A $30.00 fee will be charged for any returned checks.
Due to fluctuating gold costs, pricing and availability is subject to change without notice. Here at King Jewelers, we make every effort to provide the most up-to-date prices on our stock, but it is possible that inaccuracies may occur from time to time. We reserve the right to correct any errors and we will notify our customers accordingly.
© 2016 King & Co, Inc. · All brands are registered trademarks of their respective holders.