Perfect Gifts for Your Graduate
Find The Perfect Graduation Gift at King Jewelers
For those graduating college this year, we wish you happiness and success as you begin a new life journey. To commemorate this special occasion, the stylists at King Jewelers have picked out some favorite graduation gift ideas.
1) Graduation season is coming up fast, and there’s no more perfect gift for an up-and-coming businessman than an elegant pen by Montblanc. This sophisticated limited edition fountain pen pays homage to Henry E. Steinway of Steinway Piano fame, and is adorned with multiple music-themed motifs, making it a perfect fit for a Music City graduate.
2) For your environmentally-conscious college graduate, why not give the gift that gives back? John Hardy’s “Sustainable Luxury” program promises to plant bamboo seedlings for every piece of jewelry purchased from their Bamboo collection.
3) Liven up his trips to the boardroom with these stylish Chopard Mille Miglia cufflinks, which pay tribute to the world of Ferrari racing. The rubber inserts, which feature the Dunlop tire-tread, are sure to be a cool conversation starter.
4) TAG Heuer is one of our favorite watch brands for graduates looking to start their own fine timepiece collection. For a new twist on a classic favorite, check out the Black Titanium Carrera Day-Date Chronograph. The black and beige color combination is truly sharp, and will undoubtedly appeal to the fashionable gentleman of the modern age.
5) Take on all of life’s unexpected adventures with the person you love by your side. Our unparalleled selection of diamond engagement rings are available in every size, shape, and budget.
6) For the man who loves the artistry of Swiss timepieces and all the conveniences of modern technology, you can’t go wrong with the Breitling Exospace B55 connected watch. This Swiss-made chronograph connects to an app on your smart phone with functionalities that are particularly useful for pilots and those traveling frequently.
7) For the fashion-forward graduate, check out these 18K rose gold and diamond feather earrings, inspired by the Bohemian Chic style of Los Angeles. These whimsical earrings will be the perfect statement piece to take your graduate from a day at the office to a night on the town. They’re also available in 18K yellow gold, if that’s more your taste.
8) Graduation marks an exciting and important change in your life; it’s time to go make your mark on the world with this classic IWC Portofino Hand-Wound Eight Day Timepiece. As the name implies, this 45mm timepiece comes with an impressive eight day power reserve when fully wound.