Collector’s Corner: TUDOR Black Bay Bronze
Collector’s Corner: King Jewelers Nashville Has TUDOR Black Bay Bronze In Stock Now!
We’re excited to announce the anticipated arrival of one of the hottest watch releases for 2016 in the under $5,000 watch category: TUDOR’s Black Bay Bronze timepiece. From the historical Heritage Black Bay family, the arrival of the new Heritage Black Bay Bronze marks a magnificent 43mm divers’ watch that was inspired by the brand’s history. The Black Bay Bronze is outfitted with a mechanical movement developed and produced in-house by TUDOR. This is a variant of the TUDOR manufactured movement developed specifically to equip the Heritage Black Bay Bronze model. Slightly larger in diameter and displaying hours, minutes and seconds functions, it bears the reference MT5601, in which “MT” stands for “Manufacture TUDOR”.
Two of the most striking features of this special TUDOR watch are the unique case material and the choice of strap options that augment the overall aesthetics. The Heritage Black Bay Bronze features an imposing bronze case measuring 43mm in diameter and pays homage to the use of bronze in historic ships and diving equipment. TUDOR incorporates a high-performance, aluminum bronze alloy with brushed finishes that lends a functional appearance to the watch and guarantees the development of a subtle patina over time. As for the straps, this ultra-functional relic has a vintage-inspired feel circa 1960s and is recognizable by its central yellow thread that the beige and brown woven jacquard strap fitted to the Heritage Black Bay Bronze descends. And in keeping with the DNA characteristics of the Heritage collection, the watch is also accompanied by an aged brown leather strap with an angled cut to accentuate the rustic effect.
- Case: Bronze case, bronze-colored PVD-treated steel case back, 43 mm, satin finish bezel Bronze unidirectional rotating bezel with disc in matte brown anodized aluminum
- Movement: MT5601, Manufacture TUDOR (COSC) Self-winding mechanical movement with bidirectional rotor system\
- Power reserve: Approximately 70 hours
- Winding crown: Bronze screw-down winding crown adorned with an engraved TUDOR rose
- Dial: Brown, domed crystal
- Water Resistance: Waterproof to 200 m (660 ft.)
- Bracelet: Aged leather strap with bronze buckle; additional fabric strap with bronze buckle included in the box
King Jewelers is an authorized dealer of TUDOR watches at our Nashville, Tennessee jewelry store located in the Green Hills shopping area. For more info, please visit TUDOR’s website.