Forevermark Diamond Feature: Round Brilliant Diamond Halo Engagement Ring
King Jewelers for Forevermark designs and manufactures this sensually curved diamond halo engagement ring featuring a 1.21ct round brilliant cut Forevermark diamond center surrounded by 80 round brilliant cut diamonds weighing .47cts pave set in 18k white gold. The total diamond weight is 1.68cts. The following are the Forevermark diamond specifications for the featured engagement ring.
Diamond Cut – Shape: Round Brilliant Cut
Carat Weight: 1.21carats
Diamond Cut – Grade: Excellent
Diamond Cut – Polish: Excellent
Diamond Cut – Symmetry: Excellent
About The Forevermark® Promise
Forevermark® is a diamond brand from the De Beers group of companies. Forevermark diamonds are the world’s most carefully selected diamonds™. Each Forevermark® diamond comes with a promise, that it is beautiful, rare and responsibly sourced. Proof of this promise lies at the heart of every diamond: a unique inscription, invisible to the naked eye. Less than one percent of the world’s diamonds are eligible to be inscribed as Forevermark®. Forevermark® inscribes each Forevermark® diamond with the Forevermark® icon and a unique identification number using patented technology developed by the De Beers Group. The depth of 1/500th of a human hair, and invisible to the naked eye, this inscription provides its owner with an assurance of exceptional quality and integrity:
• Each Forevermark® diamond has met the Forevermark® standards for clarity, color and carat.
• Each Forevermark® diamond must be SI clarity or above, L color or above, and 0.14 carat or above
• Each Forevermark® diamond has been cut and polished by selected Diamantaires to a quality of ‘very good’ or ‘excellent.’
• Each Forevermark® diamond is genuine, natural, and untreated.
• Every Forevermark® diamond has been responsibly sourced, and can only be selected if it has met high standards of business, social and environmental integrity at every step of its journey.
• Forevermark® diamonds are only selected from sources which adhere to the U.N.-mandated Kimberley Process. They are carefully handled by partners who are committed to the De Beers Best Practice Principles and the Forevermark® standard of Pipeline Integrity.
About King Jewelers for Forevermark
King Jewelers is an authorized Forevermark diamond retailer with locations in Aventura, Florida and Nashville, Tennessee. Since 1912, the King family has designed and manufactured diamond jewelry. Today, King Jewelers is proud to offer Forevermark diamond engagement rings, loose Forevermark diamonds, Forevermark diamond bridal collections, Forevermark diamond studs and pendants. King Jewelers also features official Forevermark designers such as A. Link, A. Jaffe, Memoire, Rahaminov and Ritani. Forevermark diamonds are available for purchase at King Jewelers salons in South Florida and Middle Tennessee as well as www.Kings1912.com.