King Jewelers & MontBlanc Co-Sponsor the Nashville Business Journal’s 2011 CFO Awards
King Jewelers and MontBlanc partnered with the Nashville Business Journal for their annual CFO Awards in Nashville, TN. The evening was hosted at the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel with a exquisite banquet on October 20th from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Finalists for the awards, as well as Lifetime Achievement honorees, were presented with MontBlanc Blue Generation Fountain pens from King Jewelers. In addition, King Jewelers provided for complimentary laser engraving of each recipient’s personal signature on their Montblanc pens.
On behalf of the King family, the staff of King Jewelers, and MontBlanc, we congratulate the finalists and winners of the NBJ 2011 CFO Awards:
Small Private Co.
– Gregory Huffine, WT DuBois Construction Inc.
– Richard Rodgers, Foundations Recovery Network
– Patrick Conroy, Harpeth Financial Services LLC d/b/a Advance Financial
– Salome Isbell, PureSafety
– Rich Pankow, Goodall Homes & Communities
Medium Private Co.
– Sam Shallenberger, RJ Young
– Kellie Mires, LoJac
– Bryan Skelton, Educational Services of America Inc.
– Carole Wagner, Bass Berry & Sims PLC
Large Private Co.
– Amy Bertauski, Logan’s Roadhouse
– Mark Gunning, Asurion
– Karey Witty, HealthSpring
– Mark Cox, Delek US Holdings
– Harold Carpenter, Pinnacle Financial Partners
– Glynn Riddle, Advocat Inc.
– LaMel Bandy-Neal, Meharry Medical College
– Amy Smartt, Country Music Association
– Richard Neal, Catholic Charities of Tennessee, Inc.
– Cynthia Whetstone, STARS (Students Taking A Right Stand)
– Michael Bryant, National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA)
– Mary Jo Wiggins, United Way of Metro Nashville
Lifetime Achievement Winners
– Jim Gulmi, Genesco
– Claire Gulmi, AmSurg